gap우회

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자쥬얼리 조회 140회 작성일 2021-12-04 00:02:49 댓글 0

본문

(picking 471) Amazing bypass techniques on padlocks shown - open locks in seconds without key

What thieves / criminals already know: Low and medium security padlocks often have flaws that make it very easy to open them with simple tools. These techniques are called bypass methods and will open the lock in seconds leaving no traces of the unauthorized access. The lock can be locked up again as if nothing has happened. The tools are simple and easy to use. Draw your own conclusions from this video and why lock manufacturer do not take action to fix the problems. But also have fun to watch these methods working on commonly used padlocks as the result is quite amazing.
The locks used in this video are:
- Abus 72/40: bypassed with the Abus ByPass Driver by Sparrows (this abus 72/40 bypass was most disturbing for me)
- Burg Wächter c-line: opened with shims by Sparrows (shimming is perhaps the most successful bypass technique on medium quality locks)
- Two Chinese padlocks: opened with a knife by Peterson (less common, only on very cheap locks)
Potti314 : Just recently my attention was drawn to padlock bypass techniques. It makes me sad and angry how commonly used padlocks are susceptible to simple attacks, like shimming or core bypassing with a hook. I couldn’t believe that “quality” manufacturer like Abus, Burg Wächter and alike ignore these problems and still produce locks with these flaws.
To see my beloved Abus 72/40 easily bypassed with a simple hook was most disturbingly for me. Also that Abus does not offer these anti-bypass plates is a shame. I contacted ABUS about it but the correspondence is still ongoing. I will post the final result of the conversation on twitter https://twitter.com/potti314
I believe that it all comes down to the lock companies profit by preserving their manufacturing processes, saving as much money on components as possible and just ignoring problems.
Tallan Pick : Very interesting techniques my friend, another great vid to add to my favorites, thanks for sharing ;o))
Iyeet Security : I'm a man of many hobbies/interests, and one of them is gaming. Bypassing/picking locks reminds me of hacking game consoles in that the manufacturer touts their products impervious but then the community always finds a way to prove them wrong. It's a fun, endless cat and mouse game.
Don'z Lockz : Very good explanation on the Potti Engineering Channel!The only thing I have to mention is the way you pronounce ball bearing to ball bearian. I think I've heard it before & made me giggle. Keep up the good work my friend.
John Mccormick : Very good info !!!
Thanks for sharing this video

Stealing Web Session Cookies to Bypass MFA (Credential Access)

In this video we'll be exploring how to attack, detect and defend against the theft of session cookies. A session token acts like a temporary password, meaning this technique can be used by an attacker to gain access to applications by bypassing the logon process altogether - including any multi-factor authentication steps.

If you find the video useful please do give it a like, and consider subscribing if you want more of this sort of content. Drop a note in the comments if there’s anything you think I missed, or if you have a good idea of what topic I should cover next.

Further reading/watching:
Mitre ATT\u0026CK on Stealing Web Session Cookies: https://attack.mitre.org/techniques/T1539/

Audio Credits (licensed under CC0):
Intro/Outro Music by Flavio Concini (https://freesound.org/people/Greek555/)
Transition audio: "Ethereal Woosh" by Newagesoup (https://freesound.org/people/newagesoup/)

Flag icons from OpenMoji (licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0): https://openmoji.org/

Timestamps:
0:00 Intro
1:43 Attack
3:38 Detect
6:08 Defend
PAVAN SRIVATSAV AKULA : Andy, Thanks a lot for making this video. The detailed explanation helped me understand more clearly. The idea of Attack, detect, defend is extraordinary. This is how we need to learn the security concepts(3D view). Please make more videos, you will soon reach good heights. All the best!!✌
Rafael Bernardes : This video will help me test a two-factor authentication system for accessing servers and network equipment in an environment, thank you very much.
Muralimohan : Great content.
Please do more videos in this series.
Aman Aggarwal : Hi Andy , Do we have something to store the physical address of machine? That can solve our issue as IP is a dynamic thing and can hackers can clone the IP or mac address too??
Alberto Barbieri : Great video :D Would be better If u explained the attack a bit more :(

쿠팡파트너스 우회링크로 블로그 저품질 피하세요!!

안녕하세요.
90년생의 기상천외한 재테크입니다.
네이버 블로그에 쿠팡 링크를 입력을 하면 저품질에 걸릴 수 있는 확률이 높아집니다. 그래서 저는 블로그에 쿠팡 링크를 삽입할 때 무조건 우회링크를 활용하여 붙여넣습니다.

우회링크 다는 방법을 상세하게 알려드리니, 천천히 시청해보세요~!

그리고 가입시 추천인 추가하시면 한달간 1% 추가수익을 얻을 수 있으니 이 부분도 참고하시길 바랍니다.

추천인 ID: AF4875670

영상에서 언급했던 구글 블로그 html 코드 내용은 상세보기에 붙여넣기가 안되어, 고정댓글로 추가하겠습니다.

#쿠팡파트너스 #쿠팡우회링크 #쿠팡링크
90년생의 기상천외한 재테크 : 구글 블로그에 html 삽입해야 하는 내용 첨부드립니다.

♥땡글이♥ : 정말 필요한 내용 상세 설명해 주셔서 감사합니다^^
리아이RIAI : 저품질 오기 전에 이 영상을 알았으면 좋았을껄 싶네요ㅠㅠ 블로그 안드로메다 간 이후로 다시 쿠팡하고 있어요
Oki : 좋은정보감사합니다
2:28 누르고 나서 링크주소나오는거는 따로 입력을 하신건가요 아님 자동으로 나오는건가요?
-->아하.고정댓글창에 있는 url 복사해서 쓰면되는군요. 감사합니다. 당장 구글블로그 가입하고 실행해볼께요
Sangmin Han : 이 우회링크 방법도 많은 분들이 하고 계시고 있고 저도 해보긴 했는데 2일 정도면 누락이 되기 시작하더군요. 네이버블로그는 최대한 몇번 뽑아먹고 버린다는 생각으로 한다면 괜찮을 듯합니다. 그 다음엔 새로 개설해서 또 다시 시작하면 되는거죠 ^^

#gap우회

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,556건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.b-act.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz